Monday, January 25, 2016

The Lonely Cloud Consulting for #Mahindrafirstchoiceservices #advertising #consulting #marketing #campaign

On 2nd of November last year, which was my wedding anniversary I founded The Lonely Cloud Consulting Company:  www.thelonelycloudconsulting.com  aimed at providing growth strategies for Indian companies. This was backed by my two decades of experience in the Indian marketing and communication space.

The Lonely Cloud Consulting develops & implements growth strategies to grow business. Solutions cover planning & implementation in marketing communications

My clients, friends and family have been my pillars of support as my fledgling company got off to a dream start. Here is our first TVC - a part of the 360 degree campaign we created for Mahindra First Choice Services. The campaign now goes on air.


http://www.adageindia.in/marketing/cmo-strategy/mahindra-first-choice-services-set-to-launch-its-debut-television-campaign/articleshow/50690190.cms

http://www.financialexpress.com/article/companies/mahindra-first-choice-services-launches-its-first-commercial/201005/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_QzsD5Z2w


 
Like my client, Mahindra First Choice Any car service, The Lonely Cloud Consulting is built on my reputation of providing 'Honest advise and service'. My company brings together the best talent across business strategy, marketing, sales, distribution, communication, consumer engagement and environment sustainability to help companies achieve their growth objectives.
My philosophy is simple, one that my father has ingrained in me: "Do your duty, sincerely. Your reputation will take care of everything else." I couldn't have asked for a better start.
I most humbly thank you for the kind support you have provided me in my career. I will continue to need your support in this journey.

#Mahindrafirstchoiceservices #advertising #consulting #marketing #campaign #thelonelycloudconsulting #rajanlnarayan

No comments:

Post a Comment